29 May Quick List of Marketing Resources
Here’s a short list of marketing resources you may or may not be using. Give ’em a try, if not.
- Find local people on http://www.locafollow.com or http://chirpcity.com.
- Post photos through your Twitter account: http://twitpic.com
- Free Twitter reports: www.twitalyzer.com
- Twitter URL shortener: http://ow.ly/url/shorten-url
- Small business social media management tool: http://sproutsocial.com/
- Find people to follow: http://tweepz.com/
- Free classified ads. Try running a www.craigslist.com ad and see if you get any hits.
- Sign up to hear about what reporters are writing about, you might be able to get your name and company in a publication. www.helpareporter.com
- Submit your website’s address to the search engines and local business directories to gain exposure to new customers. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
- Social mention website so you can track keywords across blogs, images, Twitter, etc. (like Google Alerts, but this one focuses on social media): www.socialmention.com
I know, it is a random list of things. But I’ve had these things rattling around several of my lists and wanted to share. Good luck and let me know how we can help you.